a special contact form

Solved
BOOKSDONOR
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm new here and not sure if this subject is in the correct location.

My question is about creating a special contact form to send free books to my store's visitors. I need a contact form that allows them to add name, surname, adress: city; state; country; zip code, email, phone number, the title of the book they want and the writer. then a send botton. 

And I want to put this contact form in a special page or collection. 

is this possible?

thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3065 700 571

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @BOOKSDONOR 

If you aren't comfortable with coding, the easiest way to add custom fields to your contact form is by installing a third-party app. There are a few apps on our Shopify App Store here that can help you customize your contact form. 
Form Builder App
G:Form Builder App
Contact Form Builder App

If you’re comfortable with coding, you can take a look at our Shopify Developers page here on how to add some extra codes onto your theme's coding to add more contact form fields.

If you feel like my answer is helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any question!

AVADA - Top Rated App for Email, SMS, Popups

Check our website for full features and start a FREE TRIAL.
Install another app to boost sales, 100% FREE

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3065 700 571

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @BOOKSDONOR 

If you aren't comfortable with coding, the easiest way to add custom fields to your contact form is by installing a third-party app. There are a few apps on our Shopify App Store here that can help you customize your contact form. 
Form Builder App
G:Form Builder App
Contact Form Builder App

If you’re comfortable with coding, you can take a look at our Shopify Developers page here on how to add some extra codes onto your theme's coding to add more contact form fields.

If you feel like my answer is helpful, please mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any question!

AVADA - Top Rated App for Email, SMS, Popups

Check our website for full features and start a FREE TRIAL.
Install another app to boost sales, 100% FREE