Solved

Abandoned Cart Report

Ellie0624
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Shopify. I'm doing a report on Abandoned Cart Report. When I clicked on Orders -> Abandoned Carts, I found a list of abandoned cart orders. As I know, if a customer received an abandoned cart email and they completed the purchase, then it's considered Recovered in the funnel, but in the list, there are orders labelled "Not recovered". I'm abit confused about this. Can anyone help me to clarify this please?Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 16.39.44.png

Accepted Solution (1)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 945

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ellie0624 

Thank you for reaching out here.

The Recovery status on the Abandoned checkout page will only update to show as Recovered if the customer completes their order after receiving an abandoned cart email.

That said if the customer doesn't place their order or doesn't receive an abandoned cart email from you for some reason, the recovery will show as Not Recovered.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a Solution.

Best regards.

banned

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 945

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ellie0624 

Thank you for reaching out here.

The Recovery status on the Abandoned checkout page will only update to show as Recovered if the customer completes their order after receiving an abandoned cart email.

That said if the customer doesn't place their order or doesn't receive an abandoned cart email from you for some reason, the recovery will show as Not Recovered.

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a Solution.

Best regards.

banned
djja_skincare
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m having the same issue abandon carts a load of them. I’m wondering if they are bots.