Solved

Can you manage Shopify orders and fulfillments from Amazon's panel?

PamDigital
Shopify Partner
66 2 12

Hey there I want to integrate my Shopify with amazon I have questions about it.

1- Can I manage my shopify orders from Amazon's panel only ? 

2- If I fullfill the product from amazon. Can I send this information to my Shopify ?

3- What is the best integration tool for this ? Shopify's amazon channel or another app? 

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2195 201 587

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @PamDigital I have some tips for you:

I don't think so, I've been using Seller Central for a few years but never saw a way to access orders outside of Amazon.

2- If I fullfill the product from amazon. Can I send this information to my Shopify ?
Yes, if you have the fulfillment request originating from Shopify. You can see how to hook that up here using either an app to automatically make fulfillment requests to Amazon when new orders come in, (Order Automator) or by manually requesting the fulfillment request on the order details page: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify.

3- What is the best integration tool for this ? Shopify's amazon channel or another app?
I used Shopify's amazon channel a few years ago but it was buggy and limited in functionality. That gave me the idea to build Order Automator, the app I mentioned in #2. 

The way I do it is:
1) Connect the Shopify / Amazon Fulfillment Service (explanation + link + steps in that article link).
2) For Amazon products, instead of syncing with Shopify, I prefer to upload via spreadsheet in Amazon, since the product page is different + the customer is different, so tailoring the copy to each channel can net higher conversion rates.
3) Use Order Automator to automatically fulfill Shopify orders from Amazon FBA.

If you have the setting in your Shopify store to "automatically fulfill orders", or if you're only doing a few orders per day and don't mind clicking "request fulfillment" on each one, then you don't need an app, but if you do volume and do not automatically fulfill orders with Shopify, the app saves a lot of time (plus has some other cool features :D).

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2195 201 587

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @PamDigital I have some tips for you:

I don't think so, I've been using Seller Central for a few years but never saw a way to access orders outside of Amazon.

Yes, if you have the fulfillment request originating from Shopify. You can see how to hook that up here using either an app to automatically make fulfillment requests to Amazon when new orders come in, (Order Automator) or by manually requesting the fulfillment request on the order details page: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify.

I used Shopify's amazon channel a few years ago but it was buggy and limited in functionality. That gave me the idea to build Order Automator, the app I mentioned in #2. 

The way I do it is:
1) Connect the Shopify / Amazon Fulfillment Service (explanation + link + steps in that article link).
2) For Amazon products, instead of syncing with Shopify, I prefer to upload via spreadsheet in Amazon, since the product page is different + the customer is different, so tailoring the copy to each channel can net higher conversion rates.
3) Use Order Automator to automatically fulfill Shopify orders from Amazon FBA.

If you have the setting in your Shopify store to "automatically fulfill orders", or if you're only doing a few orders per day and don't mind clicking "request fulfillment" on each one, then you don't need an app, but if you do volume and do not automatically fulfill orders with Shopify, the app saves a lot of time (plus has some other cool features :D).

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks
PamDigital
Shopify Partner
66 2 12

@JoesIdeas Thanks alot for your information. It helped alot!

dptshukla
Shopify Expert
15 0 6

Hello PamDigital,

Using the Multichannel Importer app you can achieve the following functions which are as follows:

1. You can manage your Shopify orders through FBA automatically. This app will sync the orders to FBA.
  2. Tracking details from Amazon FBA will be synced to Shopify automatically once orders will be fulfilled by FBA.\

I hope this answer helps you.

Thanks and Regards

DenysYa
24 0 0

Hey, my team just released M2E Cloud - Shopify to Amazon integration app which covers all what you asked.

1. Yes you can.

2. Yes, you can

3. M2E Cloud is inventory and order management solution which can list and control your products from Shopify to Amazon. It syncs everything what you do in Shopify and in Amazon.