Solved

How long does Shopify take to verify address and government card details?

OverInfinite
Visitor
3 0 0

Does anyone know how long it takes Shopiffy to verify address receipts and government cards? Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1482 182 268

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @OverInfinite. Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to the Shopify Community with your question! It's nice to meet you!

When it comes to document reviews, timing can vary based on the types of documents provided, and the number of cases that our team is handling. Most of the time, expected turnaround times are usually around 72 hours - but it's important to note that this can vary based on the factors I outlined above.

How long ago were you asked to provide the documentation? With it being a holiday weekend in some regions of North America, there's a chance that this will also factor into expected turnaround times.

Do you mind if I ask about the context regarding why you were asked to provide documentation? Are you a new shop that was asked to provide these things as part of a standard review? I'd love to hear more about where you're at with your store currently.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1482 182 268

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @OverInfinite. Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to the Shopify Community with your question! It's nice to meet you!

When it comes to document reviews, timing can vary based on the types of documents provided, and the number of cases that our team is handling. Most of the time, expected turnaround times are usually around 72 hours - but it's important to note that this can vary based on the factors I outlined above.

How long ago were you asked to provide the documentation? With it being a holiday weekend in some regions of North America, there's a chance that this will also factor into expected turnaround times.

Do you mind if I ask about the context regarding why you were asked to provide documentation? Are you a new shop that was asked to provide these things as part of a standard review? I'd love to hear more about where you're at with your store currently.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog