account unavailable and loging issue

majid123
Visitor
2 0 0

hello Mard D| shopify advisor  I have an issue about account login that my account is showing unavailable  (https://bsmlaa.myshopify.com/)

Screenshot 2023-01-24 001155.png

Reply 1 (1)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hi there @majid123 

Thank you for reaching out here in the Shopify Community.

That screenshot is helpful to understand what is happening, so thank you for that. I can see that you are experiencing some issues with accessing your store during login.

I tried accessing that URL you provided, and it appears that the storefront is loading fine for me and I can access it. Can you confirm that you are still experiencing this issue when trying to access your store admin?

I would recommend checking your email inbox to see if our team has already reached out to you. If your account needs attention then we will often reach out to you directly via email to explain the next steps. 

I noticed that you quoted an 8-digit number in your reply: 35823209. Is this the number of a support ticket that you currently have open with our support team? Please note that I am unable to access any of your account or support ticket information here in the Shopify Community. If you are already working through this matter with one of our support advisors, then you will need to add any extra relevant information by replying to the email ticket and then wait for our team to respond.

I understand that you wish to resolve this as soon as possible, however please be advised that contacting our support team again or reaching out here in the Shopify Community will not speed this process up, and you will need to work through the matter with the relevant team on that ticket. 

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog