Action Required: India Merchants - Reserve Bank of India changes

Solved
bornshiva
4 0 0

This is related to blog Action Required: India Merchants - Reserve Bank of India changes

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-discussions/action-required-india-merchants-reserve-bank-of-...

After store transfer, my Store owner is not able to activate the shopify plan even though the card is valid for international transactions, How does the store owner choose a plan or enable store to update plan

Currently store is locked and nothing can be done. What's the solution to unlock the store and make a purchase of a plan. Support. Ticket # 27110636

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Trevor
Community Moderator
3115 405 636

This is an accepted solution.

@bornshiva 

You can pay for your Shopify bills using a co‑branded debit or credit card on a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express networkUsing an alternative card will be the best way to pay the outstanding fee and unlock the store if your current card isn't accepting the charge. More information on how Indian merchants can pay for their subscriptions can be found here

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3115 405 636

This is an accepted solution.

@bornshiva 

You can pay for your Shopify bills using a co‑branded debit or credit card on a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express networkUsing an alternative card will be the best way to pay the outstanding fee and unlock the store if your current card isn't accepting the charge. More information on how Indian merchants can pay for their subscriptions can be found here

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post