FROM CACHE - en_header

Activate Store

trsx_
2 0 0

Ive had my store “deactivated” but Im still getting charged. I go into my websites link & it says I have to contact a shopify member to help me activate again. Im very annoyed ive been getting charged and can’t find a phone number to call someone, my emails havent been answered!!!!  someone please help me out. 

Replies 2 (2)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1425 321 418

You could try contacting the merchant support team via the direct chat link.
https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/account/other-shopify-admin/contact/chat
or
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
Daniel
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
568 39 101

Hi there, @trsx_

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

As mentioned by @Nick_Marketing, reaching out to our live support is the best way to resolve this matter. Once you enter your store credentials, someone from our live team can dig deeper into your account to see what is going on and why the charges are still happening. This is something that we cannot do over the Community due to privacy reasons which is why for such matters, our live queues are the best way to go.

We also recommend you log in to your store to ensure it is closed by following these instructions: 

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Plan.
  2. Click Cancel subscription or Pause or deactivate store.
  3. Review the options to pause your plan, or start a new store. If you still want to deactivate your plan, then click Cancel subscription and close store or Deactivate store.
  4. Select a reason for the deactivation, and then click Continue.
  5. Enter your password, and then click Close store or Deactivate now.

Once the store is fully closed then our agents can look through your invoices and refund what is warranted as per our Terms of Service

You also mentioned ongoing emails, if you already have an active ticket with our team regarding this, we recommend to simply give them more time to get back to you with a resolution. You are more than welcome however to keep responding to that when an update is warranted. 

Definitely let me know how this works out for you.

Daniel | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog