Solved

Add conversion script to thank you page

emgdt
Visitor
2 0 0

I have script from advertiser company to track number of conversions in thank you page, and below is the script, can anyone teach me how to do this

<script type="text/javascript">
window._pop = window._pop || [];
window._pop.push(["_set_conversion_id","Bangkokbanana_th"]);
window._pop.push(["_set_action","cv"]);
(function() {
var el = document.createElement("script"); el.type = "text/javascript"; el.async = true;
el.src=(("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://" : "http://") + "api.popin.cc/conversion2.js";
var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(el, s);
})();
</script>

Accepted Solution (1)

Tejas_Nadpara
Shopify Partner
1118 222 552

This is an accepted solution.

@emgdt 

1. After you have your tracking code, copy it to your clipboard with cmd + c on a Mac or ctrl + c on a PC.

2. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Checkout.

3. Under Order processing, go to the Additional scripts text box. It would be like following:

appdevsm2   Checkout   Shopify (1).png

4. Paste your tracking code from your clipboard with cmd + v on a Mac or ctrl + v on a PC.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on tejas.nadpara@gmail.com regarding any help

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Tejas_Nadpara
Shopify Partner
1118 222 552

This is an accepted solution.

@emgdt 

1. After you have your tracking code, copy it to your clipboard with cmd + c on a Mac or ctrl + c on a PC.

2. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Checkout.

3. Under Order processing, go to the Additional scripts text box. It would be like following:

appdevsm2   Checkout   Shopify (1).png

4. Paste your tracking code from your clipboard with cmd + v on a Mac or ctrl + v on a PC.

Thank you,

Tejas

emgdt
Visitor
2 0 0

thanks for help, it means that the script I add in order processing will be processed in thank you page am i correct?
I dont need to add additional code on my script

Tejas_Nadpara
Shopify Partner
1118 222 552

@emgdt 

Yes, this script will trigger on thank you page.

Thank you,

Tejas

josiemcgraw
Tourist
6 0 3

I'm looking to set up goal tracking on Google analytics but having trouble identifying a thank you page on Shopify. It appears that there isn't a standard /thank_you URL that I can add to GA. Please advise. Thank you!

merlic
Tourist
10 0 18

This answer seems to be outdated. There is no "additional scripts" field under the Order processing heading anymore. I see these fields only under the "Order status" or "Post purchase" pages. Which one qualifies as the "Thank you" page?