Add pop up to checkout page only

NickyGouna
Excursionist
42 0 6

Hi All,

I wondered if there was any way to edit the code so that a pop up appears only on the checkout page only?

Thank you.

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello,

You can create popup for checkout page.. 

Please check the URL.

https://docs.elementor.com/article/502-how-to-create-a-shopping-cart-popup-for-your-checkout-page 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
NickyGouna
Excursionist
42 0 6

I dont think thats for shopify?

Do you have a tutorial for a shopify one please?

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hi, @NickyGouna.

Tira here, from Shopify. Thanks @oscprofessional for the suggestion. I wanted to add my two cents here as well. 

It sounds like you want to add a pop-up to your checkout page. I want to let you know that our checkout page's customizations are limited, and adding any coding customizations is available only for Shopify Plus stores. Check out the features of Shopify Plus, here: Shopify Plus plan.

Is there a specific message that you wanted to add to your pop-up?

You can add a pop-up option on your store using a pop-up app from our App Store. Here are some recommendations:

Privy: Pop-Ups, Emails & SMS - You can add spin-to-win wheels, flyouts, email pop-outs. 

Sales Pop-up: Social Proof - This app includes a countdown timer, sales notifications and a stock countdown bar.

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups - You can create gamified pop-ups. 

These apps are developed by third-party developers. I recommend reaching out to the third-party developer for any queries. You can find their contact information under the "Support" section of the app's page.

Here is a list of similar apps you can use: Pop-Up Apps

Let me know if this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Yuliya_K
Shopify Partner
26 0 2

Hello,

If you need to notify or warn  your customers I could recommend you the app Product Warnings on Checkout . If you have ShopifyPlus plan the pop up could be shown on your checkout page.