Can I add a newsletter signup pop-up to my Shopify landing page?

Jacqueline00
Tourist
10 0 1

I need help adding a pop-up like the one attached to my store so customers will be enticed to signup for our newsletter and discount offers. 

Any help, please? 

Screenshot (5).png 

Replies 3 (3)

Jon-Joybrella
Shopify Partner
26 2 7

Hey, @Paragonhub mentioned Klaviyo, so I wanted to drop in and recommend you start with Klaviyo instead of the theme popup. There's a bit of a learning curve but Klaviyo is better in the long run.

Did this help? Please hit it with a Like and ✓ Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

Ryo14
Shopify Partner
79 6 34

Hi @Jacqueline00 ,

Popup app can help you show Email, Newsletter, Discount, Exit Popup to collect data in landing page. It also build trust with sales popup, promotion popup. 

Ryo14_0-1684341419566.png

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Want to modify or custom changes on store contact me.
Email: shopify.xteam@gmail.com, Whatsapp: +84384998762

Daniel_Nicholas
4 0 0

Hi @Jacqueline00 

Sure, I can help you with that.

There are a few things you'll need to do to get started:

1. Choose a pop-up builder: There are a number of different pop-up builders available, so take some time to compare your options and find one that's right for you. I recommend Picreel app, which is a powerful and easy-to-use pop-up builder that can help you create beautiful and effective pop-ups.
  2. Design your pop-up: Be sure to include a clear call to action, such as "Sign up for our newsletter" or "Get 10% off your first order." You can also offer an incentive, such as a discount or exclusive content, to encourage people to sign up.
  3. Place your pop-up: You can place it on the homepage, on product pages, or in the checkout process. Experiment with different placements to see what works best for your store.

Some additional tips:

• Keep your pop-up short and to the point.
  • Use clear and concise language.
  • Use a strong call to action.
  • Offer an incentive to encourage people to sign up.
  • Test different placements to see what works best for your store.

Here's an example of a pop-up that you could create with Picreel:

Headline: Sign up for our newsletter and get 10% off your first order! Body: Stay up-to-date on our latest products, sales, and special offers. We'll also send you a coupon for 10% off your first order. Button: Sign up now!

This pop-up is short and to the point, and it offers a clear incentive to sign up. The headline is clear and attention-grabbing, and the body copy is concise and informative. The button is clear and easy to click.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.