Add Product Reviews to Third Party Apps

HEAVENSENTMF
1 0 0

We are struggling with adding the product review option to our BUNDLE Builder Sets.  We have created the appropriate listing for the tops and bottoms.  The BUNDLE BUILDER uses these listings to create the custom bundle.  Now we have added the JUDGE.ME product review and it doesn't seem to be compatible with the listing.  It appears that the third party app doesn't make changes to code that is not native to SHOPIFY.  

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1259 88 209

Hey, @HEAVENSENTMF

Tira here to help. 

It sounds like after you’ve added a new app to your store, your products aren’t showing reviews through your product review app. Is that right?

This can happen as you mentioned, some apps won’t be compatible with each other and it is best to check with the third-party developer to make sure that they are compatible. You can contact the third-party developer under the "Support" section of the app's page on the App Store.

Do you have a link to a specific product or listing where the app is not working as expected? Is it working with other products? I also wanted to confirm, are you using the Bundle Builder app by Eight and Judge.me Product Reviews by Judge.me apps from our App Store?

I would love to know so that we can troubleshoot this together and I can provide you with some suggestions to make this work for you and your business.

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1259 88 209

Hey, @HEAVENSENTMF.

Tira here, again.

I hope you're doing well. Were you able to check in with the third-party developer of the app you are using for your products? Or were you able to find a different solution?

I would love to know and I want you to know that we're always here to help!

Talk soon, 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes