Solved

Add SKU in All Products Search?

ModernAV
Shopify Partner
62 0 28

Is there any way to add the filter of SKU or part number when searching under all products?  My collections are also greyed out and I cannot choose a selection....any ideas?

24.06.2021_11.24.01_REC.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ModernAV 

Hope you're having a great day!

Is there any way to add the filter of SKU or part number when searching under all products?

You can search based on SKU or part number.

Example: Searching based on SKU

SKUSKU

Search based on SKUSearch based on SKU

Search based on part numberSearch based on part number

My collections are also greyed out and I cannot choose a selection....any ideas?

As specified by Shopify:

Filtering your product list can help you find the specific products that you need to edit, review, or update. 

• Collection- Shows the products that are available in a collection. After you select the collection filter, you can't search, add other filters, or sort by inventory. If you're using the search or if you have any other filters selected, then the option to filter by collection is disabled.

deluxyys-Products-Shopify (2).png

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ModernAV 

Is there any way to add the filter of SKU or part number when searching under all products?

You can search based on SKU or part number.

Example: Searching based on SKU

SKUSKU

Search based on SKUSearch based on SKU

Search based on part numberSearch based on part number

My collections are also greyed out and I cannot choose a selection....any ideas?

As specified by Shopify:

Filtering your product list can help you find the specific products that you need to edit, review, or update. 

• Collection- Shows the products that are available in a collection. After you select the collection filter, you can't search, add other filters, or sort by inventory. If you're using the search or if you have any other filters selected, then the option to filter by collection is disabled.

deluxyys-Products-Shopify (2).png

ModernAV
Shopify Partner
62 0 28

Hi,

Thank you for the detailed solution, it is great that we have so many experts here to guide us new shop owners.  

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @ModernAV 

You're welcome. I'm happy to help.