Solved

Why isn't the add to cart function working on GoofyGarments.com?

GarmentGarage
Excursionist
15 0 1

Can someone please come and investigate my store to figure out why the add to cart functionality isn't working?

Store name goofygarments.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Erin
Shopify Staff
921 126 143

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @GarmentGarage. I'm happy to help with this! Can you tell me more about the problem you're having? For example, when did you first notice the add to cart button wasn't working? Also, which theme are you currently using?

If you haven't yet, I also definitely recommend reaching out to our live support team here. We can't see any of your account information over the Shopify Community, but if you reach out to us through that page we'd be able to look into your store with you in more detail. You can follow these steps to request support:

1. Start on this page.
  2. Log in to your account.
  3. Select a topic most related to your question or problem.
  4. Continue to the support options listed under the suggested FAQs and guides.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Erin
Shopify Staff
921 126 143

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @GarmentGarage. I'm happy to help with this! Can you tell me more about the problem you're having? For example, when did you first notice the add to cart button wasn't working? Also, which theme are you currently using?

If you haven't yet, I also definitely recommend reaching out to our live support team here. We can't see any of your account information over the Shopify Community, but if you reach out to us through that page we'd be able to look into your store with you in more detail. You can follow these steps to request support:

1. Start on this page.
  2. Log in to your account.
  3. Select a topic most related to your question or problem.
  4. Continue to the support options listed under the suggested FAQs and guides.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog