adding a product to nesting menu

Carol666
2 0 0

Hello everyone

I am new to shopify so still learning. My problem is i have created a collection with 2 x drop down menus, but when i try to add a product on the search for collections only the main title is there and no drop down titles (hope this makes sense to someone) what am i doing wrong

Thank you in advance for any help

Carol

Replies 4 (4)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
1235 148 271

Hey, @Carol666 

I'd be happy to assist you today. I'm not quite sure what your particular issue is. Would you be able to provide me with some additional context regarding what you're seeing on your end vs what you'd like it to look like? Any screenshots or links to the collection you are referring to would be helpful! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Carol666
2 0 0

Hi dirk

Thank you for replying to me, sorry i am finding it difficult to find the right wording but here goes.

On my home page i have the menu with the name 200g bags then when i click on that  the nesting menu is assorted flavours & celebration bags. (This is perfect)

Then i go onto add a product i fill everything in and then when i get to the "add a product to a collection" all i can find is the 200g bag and not the nesting menu items (assorted flavours & celebration bags)

Hoping you can understand this

Thank you'Carol

lauriepe
1 0 1

Love that no one ever replied to your message.  Trying to figure this out myself!  Needing to add products to my "sub-collections"...

FFI
7 0 0

I have the same issue! I cannot get the products created for that collection to show under the nested menu. I have followed the steps suggested over and over and it isn't working.