Adding floating banner to the right lower corner

curahealth
6 0 0

Hi all genius,

Anyone knows how to add floating banners to the right lower corner? The banners shall not be disappeared upon scrolling of the webpage.

Screenshot 2021-09-24 at 2.51.07 PM.png

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hi, @curahealth.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to add floating banners to the corner of your storefront. One of the options that I've found is by using a third-party app, like Floating Widgets, which allows you to add unlimited floating images and banners. The app also provides a bunch of features, such as making your banners non-closable, so you can prevent your banners from disappearing. If you need any help with this app, the app developer is always available to assist you - you can reach out to them directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

Another option to accomplish this is through custom coding and I was able to find that a service provider for this. HulkApps offers a service, called Shopify Custom Banner Ads, where they can help you create a banner on your storefront. Through custom coding, they can make your banners sticky, so it doesn't disappear and they also offer a variety of banner styles (eg. animated, static, etc.) that you can choose from!

I'd love to know if either of these can be a solution for you. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog