Adding Product to Sub Menu Products

VivianELondon
7 0 0

Hi Everyone.  I'm struggling to grasp how to add products to a sub-menu.  I have created a drop-down menu under the main menu item titled 'Apparel'  One of the submenu items is Hats and Caps.  But when I go to assign a product to Hats and Caps, Save, and go back to my website, the item is only in the Apparel page  When I go down to Hats and Caps it does not pull up that particular item.  However, if I'm in the Apparel section of the website and I go to Filter By, then I can select Hats and Caps, and up comes the item.  So why is the product not linking to the drop-down menu titled Hats and Caps under Apparel?  Very frustrated and confused.

Replies 6 (6)

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
512 43 93

@VivianELondon  you should make a collection of hats and caps and link products in that collections manually or automatically! then add that collection in the submenu.

if you need more help simply ping me up!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Website
VivianELondon
7 0 0

Hi.  Thanks for the response.  It still isn't working.  I have created in Navation > Menu > Apparel a submenu for > Hats and Cravats. 

I went into the Products in Admin and created a Collection for Hats and Cravats.  Then assigned product to that Collection.  What is not happening is on the web-site.   The items that I have as Hats and Caps, under Apparel is still not linking to the sub-menu, but still appearing on the Apparel page only.

Jane

Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
512 43 93

@VivianELondon  Jane can you send me a DM so i can have take a look into your store!

- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Website
VivianELondon
7 0 0
Hi. Thanks for helping. I feel like an idiot!
Ecommpremium
Shopify Partner
512 43 93

@VivianELondon  issue can come at any side please give me a chance to take a look!

- 300+ Video Tutorials
-Website
tourdhorizon
Visitor
2 0 1

I have same problem with this issue, how can I resolve this issue? I can't put collection in sub-menu