ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED FOR SHIPPING WINE

Andrea66
Excursionist
64 0 5

Hello,

I built a shop to sell wine in the US.

We got the proper licence and we got a wine shipping contract (mandatory) with UPS.

I connected my UPS contract into the store and now customers can see shipping costs at checkout.

Prices should include the mandatory adult signature requirement.

But when I print the shipping label it’s just a regular label and it doesn’t contain the signature part.

Anybody knows how to fix this problem?
thanks

Replies 3 (3)

Mirdas
Shopify Partner
445 46 75

Hi @Andrea66 ,

This is a classic question that can help others with a similar inquiry.

In Shopify Shipping, you have the option to activate this feature. You can find more information in this article  Requiring a Signature Upon Shipment Delivery

Likewise, if you're using an app to generate UPS labels, make sure to enable a similar setting within the app's configuration.

Co-Founder / CEO @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
BillyPSP
Tourist
3 0 5

Hi, We are really keen to understand how this works.  Would it be possible to show us screenshots to get to how you make the UPS service have the over 21 signature required on it?

Thanks, 

Billy

Mirdas
Shopify Partner
445 46 75

Hello @BillyPSP,

Please refer to this documentation. You should be able to select 'Adult Signature' when buying the label. If not, please contact Shopify Support.

Alternatively, the Multi Carrier Shipping label app can help you enable the 'Signature on Delivery' service for FedEx, UPS, and USPS.

Co-Founder / CEO @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping