after 3 variants i can't add another variant of product in shopify

rushikesh93
Excursionist
78 1 6

i have Shopify Basic Plan purchased.

Im Not Able to Adding More Variant after Adding Default 3 Variant,

Print-Maddy-·-Products-·-Standard-Business-Card-Horizontal-·-Shopify.png

3 Variant is Shopify's default added (In Above Image)

4th Variant : Thickness Option = 14 Pt. Cardstock, 16 pt. Premium, 18 pt. Ultrapremium,
5th Variant : Folding Option = Unfolded, Half Fold (2 Panel), Trifold (3 Panel)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bulk Product Order

Qty 1 = 50
Qty 1 = 100
Qty 1 = 250
Qty 1 = 500
Qty 1 = 1000
Qty 1 = 2500
Qty 1 = 5000

Shopify Beginner.
Replies 4 (4)

EasifyApps
Shopify Partner
498 11 38

Hi @rushikesh93,

Easify Product Options app can assist you in effortlessly adding more options to your products, surpassing the Shopify limit of only 3 options. Here's an example 🤗:

• Storefront:

vb.png

• App Settings: 

EasifyApps_0-1710954504081.png

EasifyApps_1-1710954528306.png

EasifyApps_2-1710954536156.png

EasifyApps_3-1710954549917.png

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support

alanrichardtex
5 0 0

yeah this is has been a big issue for companies, ours also. shopify (until soon) only allows up to 3 options, and 100 total variants. but they are upping it to 1000, and i think more options...hopefully.... i've heard its supposed to roll out in april. can a shopify staff chime in and give us some more details please? every day i check to see if its upgraded yet haha

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
293 9 37

@rushikesh93 That is the limit. You can add 3 variants option and up to 100 variants in total. To create more variant options you can use third-party apps that help you to create options on the product page. But the drawback is you can't track the quantity.

however, if you want to try Product option app you can try Inkybay-product personalizer or just search "Product Option" on the Shopify app store, and you will see a lot of options to choose from.

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants

Eli_Kickflip
Shopify Partner
26 3 5

Hi,

I recommend trying Kickflip to create a product customizer. With an intuitive and elegant interface, customers can visualize endless product variants. Also, Kickflip offers Conditional Logic, which enables you to offer an efficient customization workflow based on your clients' choices. We also have a new Bulk Order feature. Bulk ordering allows your customers to personalize and purchase multiple products in a single transaction. The bulk ordering feature comes with bulk pricing. With bulk pricing, you can set a price per item that decreases as the quantity of purchased items increases.

I encourage you to check out our Youtube channel to see our solution in action. You can even try it for free by creating your account here.

Do not hesitate to contact us at help@gokickflip.com if you have any questions!

The Kickflip Team