All Stores Locked

Comeaux
1 0 0

I owe an outstanding balance on ONE of my stores. NOTE: Just one.

I have multiple stores across multiple different emails however I received an email from Shopify risk operations saying that my ACCOUNT, account meaning one, was locked because of an outstanding balance.

However, after trying to log into all of my other accounts every single one of them is locked, site still up and present, it's just the admin accounts that I can't access on the dashboard.

I am extremely curious to know why every single account of mines would be locked if the outstanding balance belongs to just one store. 

Reply 1 (1)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1269 90 209

Hey, @Comeaux.

Thank you for reaching out. I'm not sure why this would be happening. 

We are unable provide account-specific support in this topic since this is a publicly accessible discussion forum but we’d be happy to continue assisting you through a authenticated live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request. When contacting support reference this topic, and provide as much detail as possible so our team can assist.

For the benefit of others who may find this topic, if you need to review, or make changes to your account, billing etc, anything sensitive please contact us via the the Shopify Help Center, selecting the live chat, email, or callback options.

We hope this account specific issue will be resolved for you soon.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog