Amazon FBA Integration Not Working

deejmurr
Visitor
1 0 1

Please help!!! New seller here and I can’t get my Shopify page to connect to my Seller Central account for FBA. I click the Shopify link to activate the integration, then it takes me to the amazon page asking to Authorize new developer. I click the “i understand” box at the bottom and click Next. Then i get the below error message…

Something went wrong
This Developer is not currently eligible for new authorizations
Error Code: MD9000

I’ve spent hours searching and googling things to try and fix this. Both accounts are located in the US and the skus, and product weights match up on both sites. I submitted an Amazon case and they responded saying that its an “issue on the Developer's side”. On the Shopify side, I submitted a case that they’re “currently investigating”. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies 18 (18)

Beet2476
Visitor
2 0 3

I am having this exact same issue, I cannot find any information on why this may be happening. If you manage to resolve this please let me know how. Thanks.

Irena
Pathfinder
127 1 30

We are having the same issue. Here are the steps we take until the error occurs:

STEP 1: Go to https://www.shopify.com/admin/fulfillment_services/signup_for_mws

STEP 2: Connect to our store on Shopify.

STEP 3: Authorize new developer on Amazon.

RESULT: Get the error message: "Something went wrong. This Developer is not currently eligible for new authorizations. Error Code: MD9000."

We already contacted Shopify support and got some answers, but no solution just yet:

• "Our developers are aware of the issue and are investigating it."

• "I need it to escalate this to my colleagues at technical so they are aware you are having issues as well and so that they can help you further."

• "Once they have more details for me I will reach out to you via email or if they need to get in touch with you they will reach out via email as well."

So, we are waiting 🙂

Beet2476
Visitor
2 0 3

Thanks for sharing your experience too Irena.

I'm thinking of using the 3rd party integration 'Shopify Auto Multi-Chanel Fulfilment' by WebBee, so that I can integrate right away and move forward and until I can find a resolution for this. 

IG2
Visitor
2 0 2

Did this work for you?

Irena
Pathfinder
127 1 30

For us it still doesn't work and we still haven't receive any answer from Shopify regarding this issue. But as I wrote in my previous reply, we found another solution and it works just fine 👌 Having an additional, independent warehouse is also great in case if there are problems with Amazon warehouses, what we had a couple of times already.

BajaWey
Tourist
6 0 1

I am having this same issue. I am a new seller and my entire business plan was developed based on this feature. Not happy 😞   

Please keep us posted if anyone finds a solution. 

IG2
Visitor
2 0 2
There are third party apps that are great. Use one of those!!
Irena
Pathfinder
127 1 30

@BajaWey,

There were two solutions mentioned as for now in this discussion:

1) Shopify Auto Multi-Chanel Fulfilment - 3rd party integration by WebBee (message from ‎08-26-2021)

2) Deliverr Fulfillment Service with Amazon-like pricing (message from ‎09-09-2021)

Both solutions work. We chose second option and it works just fine.

BajaWey
Tourist
6 0 1

Ok so I've watched the WebBee video three times and it is so full of techno-jargon that I still have no idea WTF they do. Almost comedy. Like somebody actually got paid to produce that.

I think I at least understand that Deliverr is a fulfillment house, but I am trying to avoid storing inventory in two difference places. I really don't want to warehouse one place for Amazon and another for Shopify...

aurave
Excursionist
42 0 13

Is anyone able to find a solution to this ? 

We are facing similar error while integrating our India Shopify account with Amazon US FBA account.

Irena
Pathfinder
127 1 30

After waiting for some time, we still haven't received any answer from Shopify, which is sad. However recently we found another solution and after trying it out I can fully recommend it to you guys, who are on the same boat as we are. It's Deliverr Fulfillment Service with Amazon-like pricing. Communication is much better than with Amazon support, prices and shipping speeds are almost the same + no problem with setting everything up. Also if you use my referral link below, both you and me will receive $500 of credits to use with them: https://deliverr.com/?grsf=k57s52 Hope this helps! 🧡

traceyebert
Visitor
1 0 0

I am happy to use your affiliate link but I am a little confused.  I have KDP products on Amazon, books they print and fulfill.  I want them in my new Shopify store.  So I integrate this app with Shopify and/or with Amazon and that will allow me to sell the books through Shopify but have them printed and fulfilled by Amazon?

ShopTorrey
Visitor
1 0 1

Found this: For those sellers who are using both Amazon and Shopify sale channels, they must integrate both of them by using the 3P tool. As per the current update on 27 September 2021, Shopify is no longer allowing a direct connection with Amazon. 

https://victordwyer.com/2021/09/29/ecommerce/shopify/4929/shopify-is-no-longer-allowing-a-direct-con...

So that stinks.  All the dime and nickeling 3rd party apps keep me from onboarding more clients.  For a percentage of all of our sales, developing in house more of the primary functions that involve customer data would be nice.

benlaise3
Visitor
1 0 0

Looking for the same solution to see the organic sales and product tracking on my amazon product page. Can you help me to make a shortcut page of product sale? I have read some articles as you can see here which guide about integration but I want video tutorial.

WendyPayne
Tourist
3 0 1
I kept having the same issue from time to time, installing a chrome extension solved the problem.

DenysYa
24 0 0

Hey,

I found a nice and easy to use solution which can help you with this. It is called M2E Cloud and it is Shopify to Amazon integration app. It is developed for non-tech sellers so you don't have to follow any lengthy tutorials to setup your Amazon FBA integration. If you have any questions thier support is pretty responsive and the best part - the app is free for use. Enjoy!

DojoApps
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Shopify no longer supports Amazon as a sales channel on the admin side. You now have to install a third party app to fulfill Shopify orders via Amazon FBA Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF). Luckily, there are several solutions. I would recommend trying our app, which is currently free: https://apps.shopify.com/fba-integration-app. It does everything that Shopify's Amazon sales channel used to do plus more. I think you'll find the app easier to navigate as well.

abhishek_jain
Shopify Expert
73 0 10

Please have a look at Amazon MCF by WebBee app, it has this resolved and one of the most feature rich / complete app for MCF. recommended by Amazon 🙂 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
To learn more visit: WebBee Global
Feel free to contact us at info@webbeeglobal.com
Integrations: NetSuite,Amazon MCF