AMEX for Payouts was working now not working having issue updating bank info

AMEX for Payouts was working now not working having issue updating bank info

Andrew_Coffee
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

I am working on trouble shooting a payout issue that i am experiencing. I have set up a AMEX (Americana Express) checking account to receive payouts. I tested it and my first few payout went into the account with no issue. Then one day I received a notice that my payouts have failed... After working with 6 help desk chat people over 3 weeks, I still have not solved the issue. Has anyone had similar issues? if so how did you solve it?

What Has Been Done:

Bank side:

I have reached out to my bank several times to check for holds or any issue. I have even asked if there was any attempts to deposit but they said no. DBA matches my shopify business name.

Shopify Side:

5 of 6 help desk chat people essentially said try again (do nothing) and see if it will work. This did not fix the issue. My latest help desk chat person has told me to re-enter my banking info even though my info has not change and the chat support person has confirmed it did not change. For some reason I can not change my banking info related to a error saying my old info does not match.  I have gone to a escalation to update my bank info. After the escalation I just have a different error about not being able to update the bank info at this time. I am on my third attempt to enter my bank account info per direction of the chat support. Can anyone help me? 

Replies 0 (0)