"Import job already in progress. Please wait until current one is finished"

evechagnon
1 0 1

trying to import a new file but this show up : "Import job already in progress. Please wait until current one is finished" its been hours for a small file -there is a glitch!!! ...please help

Replies 4 (4)
RobChatters
1 0 0

Same issue here, started yesterday as well

Sophia
Shopify Staff
963 62 105

Hi, @evechagnon and @RobChatters!

Some stores were having trouble with uploading inventory CSVs on November 9, 2021, but our developers pushed a fix to resolve this issue. Can you please confirm whether you're importing an inventory CSV, a product CSV, or a different type of file, as well as the size of the file?

If the import has been stuck for several hours, please get in touch with our team via live chat, email, or callback in the Shopify Help Center so we can help you clear the error message and try again.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Chsohaibtahir
1 0 0

Dear Sophia. I am having the same Problem Since last two week. Whenever i try to update Inventory Export i get the Same Error every Time. Even i have not Updated any File Before. Its a Big issue for Me to update Inventory. Please Help. 

Sophia
Shopify Staff
963 62 105

@Chsohaibtahir wrote:

Dear Sophia. I am having the same Problem Since last two week. Whenever i try to update Inventory Export i get the Same Error every Time. Even i have not Updated any File Before. Its a Big issue for Me to update Inventory. Please Help. 

Hi, @Chsohaibtahir!

The Import job already in progress. error message is one that our team can help with, though I won't be able to troubleshoot from this public space. In order for our team to securely access the store and help you resolve this issue, please get in touch with us through the Shopify Help Center. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog