Anyone know how to add a picture with a clickable link?

SKIPAVE
5 0 0

Hi

What if I want an image with clickable hyperlink on my Home Page? I looked at all the section options such as Rich Text, Custom Content etc., and there's no section where an image with clickable hyperlink is available. 

To be clear, I want to have a section exactly like below. Its images are all clickable and linkable. And its buttons underneath are also hyperlinks to pages. What section has this function? or how do you make a section like below? 

Please advise! Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 2.38.45 AM.png

0 Likes
SKIPAVE
5 0 0

Hi

What if I want an image with clickable hyperlink on my Home Page? I looked at all the section options such as Rich Text, Custom Content etc., and there's no section where an image with clickable hyperlink is available. 

To be clear, I want to have a section exactly like below. Its images are all clickable and linkable. And its buttons underneath are also hyperlinks to pages. What section has this function? or how do you make a section like below? 

Please advise! Thanks!

SKIPAVE_0-1631958273364.png

0 Likes
Purekalon
Excursionist
40 0 8

Hey Ana,

Is there any way I can upload an image I designed on canva with the hyperlink I inserted to my boundless theme?

The image is saved as GIF but it is not allowing me to upload it. I also tried with PDF and does not allow PDF. It worked with PNG but without the hyperlink.

This image is a banner and has a hyperlink which will direct my customers to the immediate page once clicked.

Any way I can do this?

Thank you

0 Likes