Anyone know what app is used on this site? ( shipping)

Chris010101
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi,

One of the big issues with shopify in the UK right now is not all regions are split properly, Scotland for example is just Scotland, whereas it should be Scotland and Scottish Highlands, this causes a real pain for shipping rates. 

I've come across this site that when you put in a postcode from the Highlands it's managing to differentiate between Highlands and mainland Scotland. 

Anyone know what app is used here to do this? 

https://italianfoodtraders.co.uk/

Thank you 

Reply 1 (1)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Chris010101,

Thank you for getting in touch with your question. I will not be able to share any information about this store or any apps it may be using as that is confidential, and members of Shopify's support team cannot disclose any information about a store to anyone but its account owner and staff members.

That said, I know that merchants that sell in the United Kingdom are often keen to offer separate shipping rates for customers in regions that typically cost more to ship to, such as the Scottish Highlands. You cannot split the Scotland shipping zone into different regions or areas directly within your shipping settings but there are apps that allow for greater control of your shipping rates. I would recommend checking out the following applications:

All four apps offer a variety of features that allow you to better manage shipping and delivery for your Shopify store, including an option to set more specific shipping rates for cities and regions based on their post codes. You can review each app and consider which one looks best for you and your business.

I hope this helps but please let me know if you have further questions.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog