FROM CACHE - en_header

Apps/Custom Orders Consginment

ahbookishgothco
1 0 0

Hi, I am a trying to find information on how, as a consginor (the person who is giving a brick and mortar location my product to sell), I can keep track of the products I am “selling” to them and the payouts I receive from them. ALL the app’s I’ve been recommended: ship turtle, vendor consignment, etc are for setting up venders or people who want to sell in my store and payouts for them not the other way around. 

is there a way that I can draft the order, send a invoice or track in on my POS app or Orders in store admin. Note I also don’t want to shell out 50+ dollars if I’m only selling product in one store. I have yet to find a answer on any form.

Reply 1 (1)
Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
989 63 143

Hello! 

I have spent some time searching our Apps and cannot find one that does this directly, though I would love to help try and find a workaround solution for you if possible. 

It would be helpful if you could break down the steps/process as you need it to look like. There may be a way to replicate these steps with a couple of different apps so the more detailed you can get, the better! 

In the event that it can't quite be done, you can also try hiring through our Expert Marketplace to find a developer who can build a custom application for you. 

I look forward to your response!

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog