4 0 1

hi all 

i need to ask how i can assign product to specific customer profile

Replies 3 (3)

Ren
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1032 66 153

Hello @alzaidih94

This seems like something that can be set-up, though I'd love some further context to better understand your needs here and what is your ideal outcome. 

Can you give me an example of what "assigning a product" to a customer profile looks like for you? What's the benefit in doing so? 

Are you maybe looking to see a purchase or order history? Any additional details will be very helpful! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

alzaidih94
Tourist
4 0 1

i sell custom order i dont need to add produces to Public its for specific customer

Ren
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1032 66 153

Thank you for clarifying! It sounds like what you are describing is a draft order.

Draft orders can help you create a new order from scratch and add your products, or create a custom product and pricing. From there, you can add shipping and taxes if applicable and produce the new order that acts as an invoice.

You can email this to your customer which enables them to complete their checkout and finish the order from their end. 

Does that sound like what you're looking for? Let me know!

Are you running into any other pain points from a custom product standpoint? I'd love to learn more about your business and help guide you further.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.