Solved

Can anyone recommend an all-in-one app for Australia Post eParcel?

JCTS_Joshua
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey guys, 

I am looking for an app that we can pick pack and print the shipping label all in one. 
I want to be able to bring the order up on a scanner pick the order mark it as complete then print the shipping label with Australia post ether standard post or express and done. 
I have been looking for ages and can not find anything. 

many help would be amazing. 

Accepted Solution (1)

SunitaSG
Shopify Partner
13 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

You can use the Australia Post Rates & Labels app to handle this. The app helps you automate the order fulfillment by allowing you to display rates at checkout, print shipping labels in bulk and automatically mark the Shopify orders as fulfilled (completed) as soon as you print the shipping labels. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial and contact the support for any assistance required.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

SunitaSG
Shopify Partner
13 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

You can use the Australia Post Rates & Labels app to handle this. The app helps you automate the order fulfillment by allowing you to display rates at checkout, print shipping labels in bulk and automatically mark the Shopify orders as fulfilled (completed) as soon as you print the shipping labels. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial and contact the support for any assistance required.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
the_goodwood
Visitor
1 0 0

The GoodWood is one of the best service providers for Best Interior Designers in Noida who understands all the needs of its clients.

JCTS_Joshua
Visitor
2 0 0

this is not going to help me how can u pick and pack my orders. you can only print the shipping label 

AppJetty
Excursionist
74 1 3

Hi JCTS_Joshua

Integrate Shopify Australia Post app by an official partner of Australia Post, to make the management of shipments a hassle-free experience for you. AusPost Shopify lets you automate live shipping rates as well as contract shipping rates on your checkout page seamlessly. Also, get to enable or disable Australia Post services in real-time with our AusPost Shopify app.

I hope this helps. 

Thanks!

Improve your sales with AJ Delivery Date & Shipping