Australia Post Shipping Issues with own packaging

Rachel00
Visitor
1 0 0

I am setting up a gift shop where each product will be packaged up in either a small, medium or large box - the cost of the gift boxes will be incorporated in the cost of the product.

In addition to this, there are some items which will not fit into any of these box options and have their own dimensions outside these three box options.

I am integrated with an Australian Post module which uses both weight and dimension to calculate cost, however Shopify does not seem to have the option to include dimension in product details.

Can someone direct me to a solution.

Reply 1 (1)

SunitaSG
Shopify Partner
13 1 0

Hi @Rachel00,

Since Shopify don't have an option to include dimension in product details you can use app like Australia Post Rates & Labels app. This app has the feature to calculate shipping rates based on the dimensions and weight of the products. This app allows you to choose various packing methods based on product dimension, weight, quantity etc, along with Australia post boxes as well.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping