Solved

Automatic discount dissapearing from checkout

JayMac449
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi,

I'm currently running an end of summer of sale, with an automatic discount applied at checkout,

A few customers have contacted me to say that the discount is applied when the items are put in their basket, but disappears once they get to the payment page.

I've also tried placing a test order and get the same result.  I think it may be to do with specific products, but not sure why its happening,

Help!

Accepted Solution (1)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

This is an accepted solution.

For reference others cannot access your admin without a staff account or collaborator account.

Did you mean to share a checkout order status page?

Check that the conditions you used to create the discount  are then being apply to the carts that are being created as they meet the conditions. 

You need to provide clear reproduction steps with exact urls , just adding a "Green Botanical Glass Plant Mister" to the cart and checkout gets a discount successfully.

If you need this looked at professionally contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with store url, this topic url and all relevant details.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

This is an accepted solution.

For reference others cannot access your admin without a staff account or collaborator account.

Did you mean to share a checkout order status page?

Check that the conditions you used to create the discount  are then being apply to the carts that are being created as they meet the conditions. 

You need to provide clear reproduction steps with exact urls , just adding a "Green Botanical Glass Plant Mister" to the cart and checkout gets a discount successfully.

If you need this looked at professionally contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com with store url, this topic url and all relevant details.

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

julenehunter
Visitor
2 0 0

What was the solution? Having the same problem. Discount applies to all products in our store.

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

@julenehunter wrote:

What was the solution? Having the same problem. Discount applies to all products in our store.

Are all conditions being met?

Or are any conditions being broken?

Beyond that you need to provide reference urls and reproduction steps, and possibly details of how you setup the discounts.