automatic email after item delivery

imanmafi
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi

Can I have a pre defined customised email sent to our customers "automatically" after the item has been delievered that asks them to leave us a review and tag us on social media?

I need the email sent out automatically when the item has been delivered. Can I maybe add an automatic 10$ gift card to this email as an incentive?

Thanks

Replies 3 (3)

Roundtrip
Shopify Partner
76 3 4

Hi imanmafi,

You can edit your 'Delivered' email notification templates in your Store's Settings > Notifications to include any custom text you would like.

More information on editing templates can be found here.

I hope this helps!

EasyRoutes Local Delivery (https://apps.shopify.com/easyroutes) - Local delivery superpowers for your Shopify store

RishAtMason
Shopify Partner
32 4 9

@imanmafi 

You can, and that sounds like a great idea. This is a great space to also build a better relationship with your customers, treat them like brand advocates, and give them emotional/feel good incentives, as well as monetary incentives! You could also ask them to email you the photo if they aren't very active on social media or comfortable posting. Or nudge them to leave a review!

I would also recommend adding a little note to the package itself. A handwritten or personalized note (with a social media handle or #hashtag at the very bottom) usually serves as a great indirect nudge to take a photo and share with you or post online.

Building communities @ ModeMagic and Mason!

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

Opinew
Shopify Partner
61 4 24

Hi @imanmafi

You can use Opinew - Effortless Review App to send automated review request emails to your customers after your product is successfully delivered, and choose the date you would like to deliver the messages. You can edit, customize the message, and even incentivize your customers with coupons, discount offers, or free gifts, etc. Also, the app has integration with other marketing tools (like Omnisend, Klaviyo) that allows you to track reviews that are left on your product/ store, and create an automation workflow for customers who left reviews. 

You can check the app and let me know if you are interested in learning more. Hope it can help you build social proof and boost conversions in your store.

Opinew Team.

Opinew | Sync Amazon, eBay & AliExpress Reviews in 1-Click For Shopify Stores.
- Get to know us: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube