Automatically print documents from Order Printer Pro

Automatically print documents from Order Printer Pro

Patrick100
Shopify Partner
6 0 0
We are currently using Order Printer Pro for our Shopify store.  When a new order is placed, we would like to send the invoice and packing slip generated by Order Printer Pro directly to the printer instead of having to click on the order and manually print it.

For Shopify notifications, it is possible to do this by adding the email address associated with the printer to the recipients of "Staff Order Notifications" under settings.  However, I couldn't find a way to do this for the documents generated from Order Printer Pro templates.

I contacted the Order Printer Pro support team and they informed me this is not possible within the app.

Unfortunately, this is out of the scope of our app because when using web-based apps internet browsers don't allow us to automatically send tasks to the printer for security reasons. So, as much as we'd like to help with this one, we don't have a technical solution to print your document automatically. Therefore, the printing process must always be triggered manually.

Also, please keep in mind that our app doesn't send or trigger any emails to be sent. So it wouldn't be possible to send your orders' documents to the email address associated with the printer.

Does anybody know a workaround to automatically print the Order Printer Pro documents?
Replies 0 (0)