Bespoke Connection

frontsbox
1 0 0

Hi team,

Our store is being built. Our shipping needs are unique in that each order from our store will generate two separate shipping addresses (a deployed service member for address one and their loved one at home for address two). I worked with your team to add some direction in my cart to specify which address needs to go where (thanks for the helpful links). Now comes the question of shipping rates. We have signed up and paid for the app BeSpoke. I see it on my App section in my admin but with the current/standard cart feature there is only one address that will be truly recognized at check out to calculate shipping. The second address will be "hand written" in the cart notes section but I don't see how that will calculate shipping rates through BeSpoke. Can you help me understand and set the BeSpoke function up to calculate my customer's shipping rates or can the Shopify team help me connect with the BeSpoke team? Our shipping model is unique so it's likely there will be more to explain to make this happen.

Thank you for your help,
Jenny
Fronts
0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3131 195 576

With apps situations like this you need to go to the app developers for app specific support, documentation and setup.

There's very little others can do as they don't have access to your stores settings and not the apps settings.

An apps developer is linked to from that apps page on the app store.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
3131 195 576

You can also try the shipping forum https://community.shopify.com/c/payments-shipping-and/bd-p/payments-shipping-fulfilment 

Probably might just want this post moved there.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes