Best E-mail Marketing App (Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Omnisend)

Solved
JohnDiego
Tourist
9 0 2

Hello,

I would like to know with your experience, what's the best App for email marketing. I know this three options (Mailchimp, Klaviyo & Omnisend). Between this 3, and for what I read and studied, Klaviyo seems to be the best option. However, I would like to know your opinions and hear your experiences!

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Vel-Oh
Shopify Partner
5 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hey John!

That's a great question, and I can only give you my honest feedback on my experience.

I joined Omnisend after moving from Mailchimp, as my business is commerce. I quickly realised that Omnisend was built from the ground upwards to focus on e-commerce. Its truly an omnichannel platform (no need to add on apps for push notification or SMS- If you're using them!)

I am on the pro plan that gives the full potential for my business (Facebook lookalike audiences, google match, Push notifications and Free SMS (to the equivalent amount I spend on my plan which is $99, and that equates to just under 2k free a month). I did notice that. other platforms charge extra for this and are limited to sends in the US only (like klaviyo). The support is second to none, be that on general questions and technical ones, as they're open 24/7 365 days a year (no waiting for US support to come online, or only Monday-Friday, which is ridiculous!)

I did notice that the abandoned cart flow can be triggered from the moment that you have a customers email address and they have actually added something to their cart (others trigger this only at checkout)

Omnisend charges by active subscriber count, and on the pro plan with the free SMS, it definitely works out cheaper!

I would ask you though, what are you looking to do with your business, and what are your current stumbling blocks? 

Do let me know if I can be of any assistance, and I'm happy to walk you through my actual store dashboard ( so no demo store- just real life experience!)

Vahow
Excursionist
23 0 8

@Vel-Oh I was also looking to opt for a good email platform and very confused between Klaviyo and Omnisend.

The main difference is Omnisend has a limit of sending emails per month, and with Klaviyo, it's possible to send unlimited emails. But when I check reviews on shopify, a lot of customers are NOT happy with Klaviyo's customer service and they say it's terrible. So I am really confused.

0 Likes