Best Selling sorting option for collections, with changeable date range

GrasshopperGeo
Tourist
6 0 11

Hi,

I'd like to request a feature where I can change the date range of the Best Selling sorting option for collections. Because it currently uses 'All time', my newer products are almost never shown in the first few dozen, and even the most popular new products might need years to climb towards the top. I'd like to have the chance to change the date range of the Best Selling sorting option to last 6 months, last 12 months, or any other user preference.

Thanks,
Robert

Replies 3 (3)

Maile_Urbancic
8 0 0

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'd like to do the same thing and products sort by bestsellers for the last year, instead of the entire lifetime of my store.

--Maile

GrasshopperGeo
Tourist
6 0 11

Unfortunately there was no reply to this and I'm not a single inch closer to a solution.

Miriam_Solovey
Shopify Partner
32 0 2

Hi @GrasshopperGeo and @Maile_Urbancicthis is Miriam from Kimonix app. Our app can help you set any specific time period you’d like for sorting the products by best-sellers.

You simply set your preferred time period, for example, 30 days, and use best sellers sorters for your collection.

Here’s how it looks in the app:

Add your best-sellers sorting strategy:

This is a slightly more advanced strategy that includes Sales quantity together with CR and Margins to make an even stronger best-sellers strategy (you can also just use Sales quantity).

Miriam_Solovey_1-1707655547488.png

Set the time period you'd like:

Miriam_Solovey_2-1707655606638.png

I suggest watching this short video to see how easy it is to sort a collection using the app.

We are a plug-and-play solution (we are not touching your code) so feel free to try the app.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions! 🤗