FROM CACHE - en_header

Billing

Ko4
1 0 0

Hey, 

I was just wondering if I could get a refund on my monthly subscription, after a month of using Shopify I was really struggling so I took a break and planned to cancel my subscription but then I got the end date mixed up. So I actually ended up getting charged for it.

Replies 2 (2)
Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1485 334 438

For account-specific billing inquiries, it's best to reach out to the support team
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1290 196 231

Hey @Ko4.

Thanks for reaching out.

In order for us to take a look into the specifics of the billing for the store in question, we will need to authenticate you. Since we cannot authenticate over the Community forums due to the sensitive information that would need to shared, it would be best to login to your store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner to take a further look.

Once you successfully login - you will be directed to the Help Center. Type in what you would like assistance with in the search bar to locate the option to Get Support under the search results. This will allow you to speak directly with a Support Advisor about the situation.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog