Can I connect with a Shopify representative in Lagos for billing queries?

OrbitalStores
Visitor
3 0 1

Please Can I be linked up to a Shopify personnel in Lagos, Nigeria. I have a couple of questions regarding how I would pay for my online store because the card I am using has a daily dollar limit and the payment for Shopify exceeds that limit.

Replies 4 (4)

ReturnPrime
Shopify Partner
438 63 102

Hello There, 

Thank you for reaching out. You can also contact the Shopify support following the steps below;

To get in touch with Shopify support:

1. Go to the link.
  2. Click Log in and enter your details or you can use the option to continue without logging in.
  3. REQUIRED: Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. Search results will be shown; if you can’t find what you’re looking for click Continue.

Please go through this and let me know if this was helpful.

Best regards,

Marie-Claire

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi, @OrbitalStores!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and sharing your concern. I’m happy to help out.

I appreciate you reaching out regarding your billing. In most cases, you should be able to reach out directly to your bank or payment provider to increase your daily or weekly limits. You can also ask them what other options are available so that you can pay for your online store. 

Another option would be to use PayPal if available. If eligible, you can pay for your Shopify bills (one-time or recurring) using PayPal via your PayPal balance, bank accounts, debit cards, or credit cards that are associated with your PayPal account.

Feel free to check out our help resource to learn more about our accepted payment methods.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask!  

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

OrbitalStores
Visitor
3 0 1

Dear Mac,

Thanks for your response. 

I have done all those options you mentioned but they are no more  applicable any more in Nigeria. The bank does not increase any limit for anyone because it is standard. 

Please can you link me to anyone  using Shopify in Nigeria  because I have not seen any. I need to clarify things with the person.

Please I need help on how to go about this because it is affecting my store. 

Thank you

Mac
Shopify Staff
1642 167 258

Hi again, @OrbitalStores!

Thank you for following up.

I'm sorry to hear that your bank isn't able to increase the limit in Nigeria. Have you had a chance to reach out to your bank to see if you're able to transfer your funds to a PayPal account? This may make it easier for you to make payments and retrieve payouts. 

Due to privacy concerns, I am unable to link you to any store using Shopify in Nigeria. However. we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog