Can I promote my store's blog posts on other sites?

clothing_store
Tourist
15 0 8

Are there any sites where I can share and promote my blog posts for my store?

Replies 2 (2)

Iris
Shopify Staff
814 67 99

Thanks for reaching out here.

That's an interesting question. Do you currently have a store with Shopify, and are you running a blog on it? It'd be great to learn more about your store and brand to help you better.

When it comes to marketing, blogging is one of your website's most effective promotion methods. Whether it is simple tips and tricks, a how-to guide, industry news, or a new product sneak peek – everything helps you build a bond with your target audience. 

For example, when you add a blog, you are perceived as an industry expert who knows what they are doing and can be trusted. Blogs help create trust and help people see your brand as credible.

Here's an excellent guide to How to use your Shopify blog. You can use your content and promote your blog by:

• announcing new blogs on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts
  • including the latest blog posts in regular email marketing campaigns
  • Inviting guest bloggers onto your Shopify blog to write about their experience with your brand or any other topic relevant to your industry

I hope this all helps! I look forward to hearing more about your specific store and blog strategy.

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

Hi @clothing_store, thanks for your interesting question!

You mention about blogging and sharing blog posts for your store, there are two ways we think you can consider doing it. 

First, it's absolutely at your convenience to share blog posts on social media (on your own accounts) or you can link them in your monthly/quarter newsletter. Don't forget to remind people about your latest posts on your social media bio.

Second, if you're in the fashion business, you may want to cross-promote or exchange blog posts with other fashion/ apparel e-commerce websites. We think this is a great way to start with if you're going to do the branding/ SEO part in the long run.

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!