Can I enable paid appointments scheduling on Shopify?

Nniro
Visitor
1 0 0

If I want to add the ability for people to pay for an appointment can I do that on Shopify ? As an example it would be like a calendar of my available times and then they can pick on it and pay and then that timeslot will then be removed for the next customer to be able to pick from available time slots.

Replies 3 (3)

imatikshaikh
Shopify Partner
84 15 14

@Nniro You can check these apps

1. Appointment Scheduling App - Calendar & Appointment Booking for Services or Products | Shopify App S...

2. Easy Appointment Booking - Take appointments, bookings, services, events on your calendar | Shopify ...

You can check their demo to understand how it works.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Available for hire, for all small tasks and full store development, theme-based and custom.
If I was able to help you. like my post and mark it as an accepted solution.
Founder @ Ecommerce Gurus Agency
A KodeKult Company | Contact Me via email
Nemanja_Janjic
Shopify Partner
86 5 15

Hey there,

thanks for reaching out the community.

I'm Nemanja for ShopBooster apps. We have created app for appointment booking.

Here you can find the app https://apps.shopify.com/schedula-booking-appointment?search_id=9d608e7d-c684-40d6-9bac-283bf42bb9e8...

If you have any questions about the app, feel free to contact us.

Hope this will help.

Cheers,

Nemanja ShopBooster

Nemanja J. CEO @Shopbooster apps - Free and premium Shopify apps | Support us
| Monimo Review app - Monimo.app
| Tikiify | Schedula | TrustIcon

CST
Shopify Partner
53 2 15

Hi @Nniro 

Thanks for posting!  Chris here from BookThatApp!

BookThatApp has been the leading booking app on Shopify for more than a decade and is the most fully featured appointment app on the Shopify app store.   We're proud to be the go-to booking platform for Shopify merchants looking to take appointments across a range of businesses and industries.

The app supports taking paid appointments, a partial deposit for an appointment or no charge appointments. It also supports staff management, third party calendar integration, sending scheduled booking reminders and sharing availability across a range of services.   

You can view our demo at www.bookthatapp-demo.com or feel free to reach out to one of our booking experts at support@zetya.com and we'll be happy to help get you started.

Cheers,

Chris

https://www.bookthatapp.com