Bulk charity donations + choose charity

CPHCartel
2 0 0

Hi 

We would like to make a charity-donation for each of our sales. However the donation and the NGO differs from each style. This will be very complicated to keep track of and we hoped that $x could be bulked in shopify/a shopify-collaboration partner automatically and paid yearly/monthly.
However, checking out your collaboration partners I am not convinced that: 1) we can pick whatever NGO we want (i.e. not pre-specified by shopify/shopify-collabs) 2) that it can be bulked and paid annually/monthly rather than each time we make a sale. 
If I am wrong, then i would love to hear, how we can do this. 
Thanks in advance. 

Copenhagen Cartel

0 Likes
MariyaK
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

Hi @CPHCartel - have you found a partner already? Pledger Giving App can help you with this  - bulk donations + different charity per collection/s- but would be good to chat about details. Email support@pledger.co

0 Likes
sonianigam
Tourist
19 0 2

Hi @CPHCartel I believe Change's Donation app can support what you are looking for! You can set up campaigns specific to each SKU, and select any of our 200K vetted nonprofits. All donations are batched monthly. Let me know how I can help you get started!

0 Likes