Solved

Bundle from multiple collections

Natgen
Visitor
2 0 0

I have tried many bundle apps and cannot quite find one that works for my specific situation. I am trying to offer a gift box where customers can pick one item per collection for example a total of, let’s say, five different items from five different collections for a set price. All of the apps I am seeing everything Has to be in one collection.  Some of my items are $10 and others are $3. If I put them in one collection and have them simply choose five items, they could potentially choose five high price items which is what I do not want them to do.  I want them to be able to get a variety of five different things.  This is a soap/cosmetic shop if that helps.  Pulling from inventory is essential as well. I am using venture theme.  Thank you in advance…hope someone has a solution. 

Accepted Solution (1)

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
891 23 171

This is an accepted solution.

My app, BYOB - Build Your Own Bundle allows you to offer customized bundles by chaining various collections. I am not sure if you try my app before 

The app use tabs to separate different collections. Here is a sample bundle to chain 2 collections. 

Feel free to try it and give me feedback!

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
891 23 171

This is an accepted solution.

My app, BYOB - Build Your Own Bundle allows you to offer customized bundles by chaining various collections. I am not sure if you try my app before 

The app use tabs to separate different collections. Here is a sample bundle to chain 2 collections. 

Feel free to try it and give me feedback!

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
Natgen
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you.  I did get the app and feel this is exactly what I was needing. THANK YOU!!!!