Bundles across Site

CRTVS
2 0 0

I am building a site for a wishcards business. Now they want to offer a volume discount if someone buys 5,10,15+ wishcards across the entire store, so not from the same card. What is the best way to implement this, or which app is best for this? I want it to be shown on the product page so it is clear for visitors, so no automatic discount in cart. 

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
398 57 73

Hi, @CRTVS

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Thanks for explaining a bit about what you are trying to achieve. There are multiple bundle apps that could help you with this, below are a few suggestions from the Shopify App Store. I've made sure they are displayed on the product page, and not just at the checkout for you: 

Let me know how looking into these apps goes, and if there are any other specific features you are looking for and we can look for some more options. We also have a detailed blog article about bundling for retail if you're interested in learning more! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
CRTVS
2 0 0

Hey Hilary,

Thanks for your reply, but this unfortunately does not solve it. What I mean is that I have different card designs. For instance 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10. I want to show that if u add 5 cards, u will get a discount of 5%, for instance if you add 1,2,6,8 and 10. I hope you get what I mean. 

0 Likes