Solved

How can I amend my business registration number?

ShermanChan
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, 

I would like to amend my business registration number so that it can match with my business registration documents. I contacted the live support and they said the verification would reached me. I wait for more than 1 week. But no one contact me. Could someone please help? Thanks. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ShermanChan.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is very helpful! Since we cannot authenticate you over the Community forums due to the sensitive information that needs to be shared, I am unable to look into the specifics.

In this case, it would be best to reach out to our live support by logging into your online store using the Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner.

Once you successfully login - you will be directed to the Help Center. Select the topic that you would like assistance with to locate the options to Get Support and speak directly with a Support Advisor about the situation.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ShermanChan.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is very helpful! Since we cannot authenticate you over the Community forums due to the sensitive information that needs to be shared, I am unable to look into the specifics.

In this case, it would be best to reach out to our live support by logging into your online store using the Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner.

Once you successfully login - you will be directed to the Help Center. Select the topic that you would like assistance with to locate the options to Get Support and speak directly with a Support Advisor about the situation.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ShermanChan
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Oliie, 

I have contacted the support for more than four time! They said the tickets has been raised to business registration verification team and  they can do nothing but only to wait for their reply. Can someone help to solve the problem directly? I have wait for their reply more than a week. Really disappointed on it......

ShermanChan
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Ollie, 

I have contacted the support again. The replied that I got from them is I have to be patient, there is NO expected timeline to solve the problem as the verification team is working in different time zone and they are busy. Please let me know these are the expected attitude from shopify.