Business Verification

Solved
Bron
3 0 0

I have a pop up on my Shopify store:
The business verification remains in place and has stopped my payments although I have completed the form, it will not allow me to return to the form to edit it or assess the problem

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Ava
Shopify Staff
1047 70 165

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Bron!

I'm Ava from Shopify Support.

Is the banner message in the admin you are seeing telling you your Shopify Payments payouts are on hold? If payouts are on hold then this is something our Financial Services team will need to investigate, so we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Centre and log in to your account to create a support request. Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Ava
Shopify Staff
1047 70 165

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Bron!

I'm Ava from Shopify Support.

Is the banner message in the admin you are seeing telling you your Shopify Payments payouts are on hold? If payouts are on hold then this is something our Financial Services team will need to investigate, so we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Centre and log in to your account to create a support request. Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

View solution in original post

CCMerch
3 0 0

Hello there. I am also having difficulties with the business verification process. It asks me to select a business type but none of the options apply. As a college, we are an education organization and none of the other options are accurate. I'm not sure how to proceed. Can you please help me with this? 

Ava
Shopify Staff
1047 70 165

Hey, @CCMerch!

I've just had a quick chat with our team internally on how best we can guide you through this; they let me know it would be difficult for them to determine which option you should pick, as it would depend on your country of residence and the way you initially have set up your Shopify Payments account. The best thing to do here is to contact our support team directly so our team can authenticate your store and take a closer look for you! That way, they can help you finish verifying your account.

To contact our support team, please visit our Help Centre here and log in to your account to create a support request. I'm sure we can help you finish this process!