How to change company name for business verification on Shopify?

JoeOwen96
Visitor
3 0 1

On shopify it says I need to upload a copy of a valid business registration document, I've think I've accidently put my company name as my business name and I don't know how to change it, does anyone have any idea please? It's not on the store detail section in settings, thank you in advance

Reply 1 (1)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2093 148 247

Hi, @JoeOwen96.

Thanks for posting your question to the Shopify Community. 

I understand that during Shopify Payments onboarding you entered your company name as your business name and would like this updated for verification purposes. 

In order to have this information updated, you will need to create a support request via the Shopify Help Center. This information will need to be changed by our support team as it cannot be done so through the Shopify admin. When navigating to the Help Center, you'll need to log into your store, select a topic that pertains to your question and on the following page scroll to the very bottom to view our available support options. If you have any questions about accessing the help center, feel free to share your questions here.

While you're here, I'd love to share some getting-started resources with you as you build your website and get familiar with the platform. Check them out below!

Getting Started Resources:

I hope this helps!

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog