Can I import a csv file with multiple shipping addresses?

Liron
Tourist
4 0 2

I have some corporate customers who place orders for several people at once. They send me a csv file with customer addresses and order the same item for each person.

Is there a way to import that file and create multiple shipments? II have seen the app Multiship, but it seems that offers the customer that ability when I only want it for me on the backend. 

Replies 8 (8)

DonnaLALAS
Visitor
1 0 1

Is there an answer to this question?  Can I import a csv file with multiple shipping addresses? I have the same situation - One customer ordering items to be shipped to up to 100 separate addresses. They provide me with a CSV file with the recipient's names, shipping addresses, emails and phone.

I include shipping in my price so offer free shipping.

RR1Popcorn
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello,  I am working to switch our ecomm to Shopify and have this same requirement.  Does anyone know if Shopify allows the import of customer addresses?  

Liron
Tourist
4 0 2

No- use shippo or pirateship instead (apps that integrate with shopify)

RR1Popcorn
Tourist
10 0 1

But that is at the shipping level;  I need addresses at the order level.  

EGSD
Visitor
2 0 0

Did you ever figure out how to do this roo get an answer? I'm trying to do the same thing...

Greta
Shopify Staff
1093 118 137

Hi, @EGSD!

I came across your comment and wanted to share some app recommendations that would work for this purpose:

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

RR1Popcorn
Tourist
10 0 1

I need the addresses at the order level.  

RR1Popcorn
Tourist
10 0 1

I have not!  I have contacted a developer company that says they found an app that will work.  I am waiting to hear back.