Can I Make Shopify Store on Gaming Niche?

Solved
JamesSmith1122
2 0 1

Hello, everyone,

I loves games and I have Offline gaming store with all accessories, but most demanded nowadays the graphics cards. So I asked the question is can I sell the graphics cards?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nick
Community Moderator
4230 419 878

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JamesSmith1122,

Great question! What kind of games are you into? 

It's possible to sell anything on Shopify as long as it is legal in your country you are good to sell it. You can find a list of prohibited items to sell from the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy here and then the prohibited businesses in Section B part 5 of the Terms of Service here. It does differ for each country, this one is for the US, but if you are living outside the US let me know and I can see if there's one for where you live. 

Let me know if you have any other questions about getting started on Shopify. 

Nick | Community Moderator @Shopify 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2535 301 634

@JamesSmith1122 
Ya, sure you can sell graphics cards, Game cards. etc.
today's the gaming era, you will get the effecting buys as well as.

Thank you

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Nick
Community Moderator
4230 419 878

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @JamesSmith1122,

Great question! What kind of games are you into? 

It's possible to sell anything on Shopify as long as it is legal in your country you are good to sell it. You can find a list of prohibited items to sell from the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy here and then the prohibited businesses in Section B part 5 of the Terms of Service here. It does differ for each country, this one is for the US, but if you are living outside the US let me know and I can see if there's one for where you live. 

Let me know if you have any other questions about getting started on Shopify. 

Nick | Community Moderator @Shopify 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

JamesSmith1122
2 0 1

Well, I am willing to open online store just related to the gaming graphics cards, and I appreciate for providing me a lot of informative stuff & proper guidelines. Thanks