Solved

Can i remove/disable password protected store?

Jone1
Shopify Partner
27 0 8

Can i remove/disable password protected store?

Accepted Solution (1)

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jone1,

Yeah, you can but if you buy the plan of Shopify then only. If your store is in development mode then you can't do this.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Akibhusen
Shopify Partner
715 121 147

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jone1,

Yeah, you can but if you buy the plan of Shopify then only. If your store is in development mode then you can't do this.

Jone1
Shopify Partner
27 0 8

Hi @Akibhusen 

Thank you for your reply. So can i enable it on the basic plan (29$?)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @Jone1 

That is correct! If you choose any of our standard plans (excluding the Lite plan) you will be able to remove your password page and your checkout will go live. Rest assured that your billing won't start until your 14 day trial has expired. 

If you need to learn more about our pricing plans you can do so here: Shopify Pricing. I also recommend reviewing our preparing your Shopify store for launch checklist to ensure you are ready to go live. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

estorepro
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi, I bought the plan, set the preferences. but still it can't let me remove the password. 

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @estorepro 

If the steps. provided in our Help Center aren't working then I recommend that you reach out to our authenticated support to further assist you. There may be something with the account that requires attention. To access our authenticated support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog