Can I see a list of Unsubscribers from our email campaigns

LinfieldFC
Tourist
4 0 8

Hi we've started using the new email marketing within Shopify. When I go to view the report it tells me there were x amount of unsubcribers.

Where can I see the list of the unsubcribers?

Replies 11 (11)

Eleanor_oslo
Visitor
1 0 5

I would also love to see this feature as I like to double check that those emailing us wishing to unsubscribe have been taken off our list as to not annoy them in the future. Will this be available soon?

uselogic
Tourist
6 0 10

I have the same issue. Why is there not a way to see who unsubscribed? That is a basic feature...it really should be there.

gregory645654
Visitor
1 0 0

You can use email marketing to grow your business and build relationships with your  For help with adding a newsletter section to your online store, see your theme are also a friendly way for subscribers to unsubscribe from your email list.

gtobol
Visitor
2 0 3

Do people from Shopify answer these messages?  Did you ever figure out if this is possible?

Thanks

gtobol
Visitor
2 0 3

Hi.  I never got an answer and could not figure out if it is possible.  

samerbeni
10 0 0

I am able to see that someone unsubscribed from a campaign but I cannot drill down to see which emails unsubscribed. Also, if I have a dynamic list are the users that unsubscribed automatically taken off or do I need to change my search filter - and if so, which filter. Cannot figure that out either.

https://vidmate.vet/ 

banned
cseaver3
Visitor
1 0 0

I just used shopify email for the first time and I see 7 bounced. I can't see who bounced to verify if it is a working address or not. Can't see who opened and can't see who unsubscribed. I am going to go back to Mailchimp for sending emails.

Empresskee
Visitor
2 0 0

Thankfully @brebanana93 gave us a nice tip that helped me. After I followed those instructions, I went to the first customer in the list and clicked on their profile. In the bottom right hand corner, I found this (picture attached) and that's how I learned who it was that unsubscribed. Hootsuites email marketing has the functionality to where you are able to view who did what (opened emails, did not open, unsubscribed, etc) but their email set up is not very user friendly and as fancy as I would like but I do use it from time to time. Hope this helps!Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 5.25.56 PM.png

tony5280
Shopify Partner
85 6 51

The Shopify folks react very quickly to anything that might cost them money. They're mostly disinterested in any meaningful updates to the platform - they are more interested in growing and promoting third-party apps, because it's a profit center for them. Most of these 'issues' (or unfinished/incomplete features) seem to be deliberate, in support of their app store strategy.  The main point of this forum seems to be to keep us busy, hopeful, and off the phone with support. 

brebanana93
Visitor
1 0 1

As far as I know there still isn't an official way to check and see who unsubscribed. But I've found a way to unofficially figure it out shortly after sending out marketing. I go to my Customers page and filter by "Email Subscription Status" and click "Not subscribed." Then sort by "Last update (newest first)."

Unless you're a super high volume store, you'll more than likely be able to click through people on the first page and see who recently unsubscribed. Just click on a customer profile, and then in the right column under "Email Marketing" it'll say they're not subscribed, and then tell you the exact day they did.

It's not fool-proof but it's functional.

Empresskee
Visitor
2 0 0

This was helpful. Thanks!