FROM CACHE - en_header

Can i upload 2 images for Collection Images? I need two version, mobile and desktop

nickeariestiant
2 0 0

Hi,

I want to upload my collection image, but the problem is the desktop version not proper to the mobile version, and we can only upload 1 image. Pls advise what i should do to have uploaded 2 different images.

Thank you

Replies 3 (3)
Dbuglabpvtltd
Shopify Partner
705 75 107

Hi @nickeariestiant 

yes you can do this by metafields.

Dbuglabpvtltd_0-1642587666532.png

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! and Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Feel free to contact me if you need any help and and have any issue.

-Hire Me | Whatsapp | Email: | dbuglab@gmail.com | Skype : dbuglab

Shopify Partner | PSD to Shopify | Shopify templates | Shopify themes | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Shopify Apps Website: | dbuglab.com
nickeariestiant
2 0 0

could you please guide me step by step?

Dbuglabpvtltd
Shopify Partner
705 75 107

Hi @nickeariestiant 

Go to settings then metafeilds and then clic on collections.
In collection you can choose metafields type.

Then in the collection page in admin will show metafield there and add metafileds code in liquid file as well.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! and Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Feel free to contact me if you need any help and and have any issue.

-Hire Me | Whatsapp | Email: | dbuglab@gmail.com | Skype : dbuglab

Shopify Partner | PSD to Shopify | Shopify templates | Shopify themes | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Shopify Apps Website: | dbuglab.com