Solved

Can not get my blog post to be visible

Rich67
Visitor
3 0 1

I have a blog I am trying to go live. I have changed it from hidden to visible and set up everything in navigation and pages. Not sure why I can not get to go to live. Looking for feedback.

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Rich67,

That does seem very strange for sure! You've mentioned everything I would suggest in clicking the box for it to go live and then navigation and pages. Other than this, I would need to look at your store admin to figure out why your blog isn't showing up.

We're not able to look into account specifics via the community for security and verification reasons. Would you be able to contact an advisor on our support team by logging in here and someone can look into with you in real time to see what might be happening. 

If you could also get back and let us know here what was going too that would be greatly appreciated! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Rich67,

That does seem very strange for sure! You've mentioned everything I would suggest in clicking the box for it to go live and then navigation and pages. Other than this, I would need to look at your store admin to figure out why your blog isn't showing up.

We're not able to look into account specifics via the community for security and verification reasons. Would you be able to contact an advisor on our support team by logging in here and someone can look into with you in real time to see what might be happening. 

If you could also get back and let us know here what was going too that would be greatly appreciated! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Rich67
Visitor
3 0 1

Thank you for your help